Saturday, June 9, 2012

Flora of Disney, Part 2

I'm not an expert on southwestern plants. I don't know all the different agaves, and I certainly can't tell you the names of most of these succulents. I just know I love them. I have brought some home to Minnesota with me, and I grow them in containers, and try to make sure they don't get too cold or too wet, and I do pretty well. But, given my lack of knowledge, for this second and final part of the Flora of Disney posts, I'll just let the pictures do the talking! If you are visiting there soon, all of these planters are near or in the Mexican restaurant. Enjoy!











 No plants in this picture, just a super cute bird on a super pretty birdbath.





 We were some of the last people having dinner at the Mexican restaurant, so it was pretty empty. My mom and I love all these lanterns!

No comments: